Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hello! To everyone who has read my previous post, I thank you from the bottom of my heart! I have been amazed at how much love and support I have received since letting everyone know of my decision to further my education and follow my dreams. I am truly blessed by my surrounding friends and family.


I want to share that I have completed lesson 3 tonight with another 100% A+. Unit 1 contains 4 lessons, I will be looking into how soon I can receive my next unit tomorrow. I would hate to sit around and wait weeks before I receive it. I'm pumped, I want to move forward!


As promised I mentioned I would put up a few pics of projects I've worked on. I'm only beginning, I have a lot more to practice and experience, but I always try my best!


                     Mario and I put these baby shower favors together for my first baby shower.

Leo's 1st Birthday banner I painted for his jungle safari theme.
Fish birthday favors! Everyone that took one home loved them, and they lived a long time!


                                         I made Leo's 2nd Birthday cake! Toy Story theme!



Boy & Girl Diaper Cakes!

Rang in the New Year with CAKE!

& my latest... Easter 2012 3 layer cake covered and decorated in fondant.




I hope you have enjoyed my pictures! Mario and I recently attended the Bridal Expo at the Double Tree - Oakbrook. I have pictures of some of the stands and the runway show for bridal gowns I would like to share soon. I was a great experience, everyone was very nice, helpful, and I gathered a bunch of info for different types of vendors!

I would like to add that if you like any of my work or would like me to help with creativity or organization for your next celebration you can reach me at adynunezevents@hotmail.com.

Once again, thank you! I hope you everyone has a great rest of the week!

Sincerely,

Ady Nuñez






No comments:

Post a Comment