Monday, May 14, 2012

Hello, I hope everyone had a Happy Mother’s Day! I believe all mothers, mommy’s to be, grandmothers, step moms, pet moms, and all moms make a difference in someone’s life! Cherish the moments you have with the loved ones around you, and make them feel special every day of the year! I must say this was a very special Mother’s Day weekend for me. I received my first handmade Mother’s Day gift from my son Leo; the “Handprints” poem was in a card with his own handprints on them, and he painted a flower pot that had the stem and leafs of a flower. It was the best gift I could have received, I love that he is using his creativity at preschool to make a hand crafted card, and I love plants! We had a busy, but wonderful weekend, including my mom and sister, there were gifts, cards, dinner, drinks, dressing up, it was great!

I’m currently working on Unit 2 in my course.  I have completed lessons 1-6 and I am working on lesson 7 now. I have read over all the self-examination questions, vocabulary, and lesson exams, all I have to do now is read and review the lesson to find all the correct answers needed. So far so good!

I have a small project I am working on; I am helping with the event planning at work for an upcoming “Employee Appreciation Picnic”. It will be July 3rd and should be pretty cool since we will not be working next day, July 4th! I am working on getting some quotes for entertainment, catering, but we are also considering going with a cookout and renting grills and purchasing the food. I have to reserve the time and place were using for the picnic, and then of course let all the  employees know this will be taking place by flyers or invitations. We are all very excited about this event, and we hope everyone will be able to make it and enjoy a nice couple of days off!

I want to congratulate anyone with an upcoming graduation from Middle School, High School, College… any school, any degree!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!  We will have a couple of High School graduates in our family, and they are moving on to college, and we are just so proud! It’s such a big step to begin college, and move away from home, begin a new work or school schedule. Time goes by so fast, and I wish everyone the best of luck!

Everyone have a good work or school week and I will keep in touch soon!

Thanks,
Ady Nuñez

No comments:

Post a Comment