Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Celebration!

I hope everyone had a very happy Father's Day on Sunday!

We had a very relaxed Father's Day, but it was perfect! The boys and I went shopping Saturday morning for gifts to give to daddy and grandpa.
Sunday they both worked, so we got the house ready for them to to come home to and celebrate. I made dinner, and we put up a Father's Day banner I printed for free from www.printabelle.com blew up some balloons, and put out the cake on a stand with the gifts, and cards the kids had colored. They colored a card for grandpa for his gift, and Leo made a special Father's Day card at school with a special "My Dad Rocks" rock gift! It was adorable, the first Father's Day gift for daddy made all by himself at school, it was the best! We had dinner, cake, opened gifts and relaxed the rest of the evening outside with the kids, then movie time until they fell asleep in our arms! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! We look forward to summer officially starting in just a couple more days!



Everyone keep cool in this hot weather! I'll be posting some pics soon from Lamar's 2nd Birthday!
Come back soon!

Thanks,

Ady Nuñez
adynunezevents@hotmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment